In case of emergencies, questions, reports and problems in the vicinity of the units and the Transpetro pipeline easement strips, call 168. We are also available on WhatsApp at +55 (21) 999920-168.
In order to act as quickly as possible and with maximum efficiency in emergency situations, Transpetro has Emergency Response Centers (CREs), which are facilities equipped with material and human resources at the Company’s operating units. There are currently 51 CREs and 17 advanced bases spread along the pipeline easement strips throughout the country.
These units have equipment and personnel trained in the operation of several existing resources, such as collection vessels, containment barriers and absorbers, as well as firefighting equipment.
But the CRE team is not only ready to operate in emergency situations: They are constantly developing several different preventive activities, such as maintenance planning, team training and the constant pursuit of excellence in emergency response.
Transpetro relies on your help. Keep an eye on the pipelines! Immediately contact Transpetro by phone at 168 or via WhatsApp at +55 (21) 999920-168 if you see:
- Suspicious movement near the Transpetro area;
- Presence of cars and people with hoses and other equipment;
- Strong smell of fuel. Move away from the location and call right away;
- Fuel trucks close to the Transpetro area;
- Embankments giving way, erosion by rain, large trees that have fallen, or any
- other emergency situation caused by an act of nature.
In case of emergencies, authorizations, questions and complaints, Contact Transpetro by phone at 168 or WhatsApp at +55 (21) 999920-168. We are ready to investigate what is happening and answer your request. Count on Transpetro.